Just reached home after work . Started at 4 today and knocked off at 1 . Though it is tiring but the endurance is worth man . Was boring at first , luckily David came and chated , laughing and manymany . Took my dinner , had chicken cutlet rice today , it sux to the max man !. Started to be busy , hahahs :D , Sheldon was attracted to one of the girls sitting at G2 , wwent over asked for number but too bad , she felt uncomfortable with it and didn't gave . Tols gary bout that & he nagged like a granny , lols. Helped packing up stuffs , poofy & chatted with michael , found that he was a great guy . He promised to cook for me calamari & clams tomorrow :) , shall see . He told me some creepy stories too , oh god ! , no scared :) Toodles my dears , gotta catch some sleep , tomorrow's working again . This week i am a hard working girl man , working till closing ! , Goodnights :D
I.S.T.I.L.L.L.O.V.E.Y.O.U
I miss my qingaidi ! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment