24 April 2010

I think there is no need for me to exist .

I am really tired ald . Feel like giving up on everything and just sleep , get into a beautiful dream and die beautifully . Yesterday was the most asshole day ever after , i feel like crying but i know i can't as it will just cause people to show sympathy which i do not want .

Bitch , you are just so inconsiderate that just to escape from trouble yourself , you kick the trouble to others and drag your love one down . Oh , that's like so sweet of you uh ? . Stop your sickening acts by being an attention sicker . I know that i do not have the rights to get involve between both of your lj daiji , but come'on la , i am not even interfering both of your r/s ... It's just that You made ME so fed up by showing ME faces ! Previously , YOU made use of ME , I still talk to YOU as i know people needs Th time to change but it's too long ald ... slowly , YOU thinks that everyone are ok with YOU and YOU started showing attitude more frequently even to ME ! It's useless to ask you go think la , because your brain seh gorh liao ... So it's very clearly stated , it's between ME , I and YOU ... Understand ?.


Seriously speaking i don't give a damn if you guys hate me for talking about her LA , as long as i know it's the truth ... I won't apologise if i hurt you too as truth always hurts dude ... I don't mind being a bad person to you guys as i know what is right and wrong . Go to the outside world and see la , childish !.

I should be updating my blog more frequently now due to the things happening and my feelings are completely confused ... Starting school tomorrow , hope it won't affect me much . Bye readers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment